Our Head Office
We are located at Kawangware, Muhu building along Naivasha Rd, first floor room no. 4
Contact us on
+254 791 478 674
Why Save With Eleza Sacco
- We have a team of well dedicated and well trained staffs who offer quality service to our members.
- Our financial solution are affordable and well researched to meet the demands of our members.
- We value feedback from our members.
- Our interest is low compared to other competitors
- No hidden charges.
All payments and monthly subscriptions are to be made to our official accounts/channels against which an official receipt is issued
Payment Account Details
M-pesa PAYBILL NO: 657080
Use your membership no./first name for account
Equity (Kawangware branch) Bank or any Equity Agent
ACCOUNT NAME: ELEZA SAVINGS & CREDIT CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY
ACCOUNT: NUMBER: 0630267287046
To register with Eleza Sacco you will need the following
- Original I.D/ passport
- Two passport size photo (coloured)
- Registration fee of ksh 1000
- Duly filled individual membership form
To register as a group/chama you will need
- Registration certificate
- Two passport photo for officials e.g. chairman, secretary and treasurer
Have money and you don’t plan on spending it soon? Save with us
- Original ID/passport
- 2 Passport photo size (coloured)
- Registration fee ksh 1000
- Minimum monthly savings of ksh 1000
This account is for saving for your young ones for their future.
- Parent’s /Guardian’s copy of ID/Passport
- Child’s birth certificate copy
- Registration fees ksh 500
- Minimum monthly saving ksh 500
This is account is whereby you save your money and after six months you get a loan three times your savings. No security required only guarantor’s shares
- Copy of ID
- Two passport photo
- Fill membership form
This is a joint account with a minimum of five members who have come together with a common goal.
- Copies of ID each.
- Two passports photo size for all members.
- Fill membership form.
- Registration ksh 1000
- Minimum contribution of Ksh 1000 per month.
This is a group of more than five members whereby they save together and after six month they get a loan whereby they have a common goal.
- Copies of ID of officials
- Two passport photo for three officials together – chair, secretary and treasurer.
- Registration fee ksh 2,000
- Minimum monthly contribution ksh 5,000
- Minutes ,resolution, bylaws authorizing group to join the Sacco
- Copy of group Registration certificate
School Fees Loan
This is to enable your child to have a smooth learning while in school
- School fees structure
- Interest rate 1%per month
- Repayment period of 12 months
This is meant for business people to boost their businesses or stock
- Business to be in existence for more than six months
- Must have a valid trade licence
- Show proper demonstration of sales
- Interest late 1% reducing balance.
This is meant for development purpose e.g. buying plots, house or construction
- Be a member for a period of six months
- Save a third of the total value of the property
- Provide collate e.g. log book or title deed
- Interest rate of 1% reducing balance.
This loan is offered to cater for any eventuality
- Any supportive document
- Interest rate 1% reducing balance